Tuesday, April 11, 2006

THE NUMBERS OF BRUCE WILLIS


I went to see the movie Lucky Number Slevin last night. Not bad. I'd recommend it softly. At least it was a hell of a lot better than 16 blocks. Funny thing is I'm really not a huge Bruce Willis fan. After the movie I was walking to the car and it occurred to me that old Bruce has starred in an irregular amount of movies which referrence a quantity in the title. In fact, other than the numbers 8 and 11, he almost has the first 12 numbers accounted for. Let's see:

1. The First Deadly Sin
2. Look Who's Talking 'TOO'
3. Die Hard 3
4. Four Rooms
5. The Fifth Element
6. The Sixth Sense
7. Lucky Number Slevin
8. (yet to be ID'd)
9. Whole Nine Yards
10. Whole Ten Yards
11. (Not yet ID'd)
12. Twelve Monkeys

Of course this doesn't include 16 Blocks, The LAST Boyscout or ALPHA dog as well as the sequels that would overlap other numbers on the list i.e. Die Hard 4.0.

Coincidence? I think not.