Thursday, April 06, 2006

VIEWS FROM PARADISE - MY SISTER'S WEDDING

Hook 'em horns! (My goal is to take a "hook 'em" pic in as many places as I can this year)


5 minutes married and he's already in the doghouse. Get used to it bro!


Goofy pic of my esteemed immediate family



The Bros and their H... er, I mean gals.


The backdrop. It wasn't painted there. I swear, it really did exsist!


So as you can see, I was with the family for my lil sister's wedding. Surprisingly, about 30 people came out for it from all over the US. If my fuzzy memory serves me correctly, a good time was had by all. If you are wondering how to go to an all-inclusive resort, where drinks, food, and tips are all provided in one price and still manage to spend $500 with absolutely nothing to show for it - just ask me. I'm not saying my answer will be rational or acceptable, but it can somehow be done.