Thursday, July 21, 2005

WHY DO I ABUSE MYSELF??

I just wanted to go home last night. Thats all. So why am I so hung over today??

A buddy I grew up with came into town Tuesday night. He's a model and has spent the last 2 years skipping around Europe and Asia doing photos and commercials. I would like to say he's dumb as a box of rocks, or immature, or something else that makes me feel better because when we go places he steels my thunder. But he's none of those things. He's super cool and its good to see him.

We started out at a rooftop bar downtown last night. Then we went to a nearby Irish Pub. Then we hopped to a killer neighborhood bar on the outskirts where we kicked ass in pool, and got really shitty. Left there around 1am and decided going to the lesbian bar next door would be a great idea. We had a lot of fun there, but for some reason I also thought it would be a good idea to flirt with the hot asst. manager. I think she was amused, but I wasn't getting anywhere. Damn it!