Saturday, July 09, 2005

ADENDUM

This is an adendum to the below. My english and grammar are not perfect- I blame myself and the alcomahol. My father would be mortified!!! However, the sentiments remain the same...


In this SD periodical today they showcased this "socialite" chick. I was blown away (not in a good way) - She really wasn't THAT hot and what makes a "SOCIALITE" anyway?????? Yeah, I'd do her- 'cause she's KINDA hot, and well, I'm a guy. But I wouldn't respect her. At all. The whole thing is such a JOKE!!




Alright, Alright, Alright!!!!!!! I'll admit this: I've probably been a little negative and pesimistic lately. My friends here say it's 'cause I haven't been laid. Truth is- they are right. This is the LONGEST, by far (over one month!!!)But I haven't met anyone who sparks me at all. I'm TOTALLY turned on by women who are themselves. I have no time for anything else. I'm not out trying to "hook up" - I just want to hang with someone who doesn't rely on me for their definition. Is that so much to ask? I don't think so, but maybe I'm kidding myself.

My buddies Chuck and George from TX are talking about coming to visit next month. I hope they do - I need reinforcements. I enjoy SD, but I'm less than impressed with the "environment".

Again- I'm drunk and I'm probably talkin' shit. Forgive me...