Monday, July 18, 2005

80s HAIR BANDS

....Rock(ed). Some friends came down from LA this weekend because the boyfriend of of the friend of one of my friends plays in an 80's tribute band and they were headlining at the House of Blues. Funny as hell. I mean, its really funny to watch but the music kicks ass too. Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Cinderella, Van Halen,Bon Jovi...... If it was a hit in the 80s, they played it. He was the drummer and all the other members were really good except the singer, who was a total tool. Great time though - it was funny because he would come out to hang with us during the breaks and take his wig and outfit off. Nobody would recognize him at all.

Good times.

Other than that, I hung out on the beach all weekend and read. Well, I tried to read. Mostly I just considered myself the Unofficial Bikini Judge of Pacific Beach.