Monday, July 25, 2005

BOTTOMS UP!

Friday night I found myself tricked into going to a couple of clubs with a big group of people. I hung in there, but I really didn't have a whole lot of fun. My buddy the model hooked up with the village bicycle - I was going to warn him as was a couple other guys - but all individually decided to just let things take shape, he's an adult. He regretted it in the AM, but oh well...

Saturday was pretty laid back as usual. That was the day I instituted a "flip-flops only" policy for myself for the rest of the weekend. And being the stubborn ladd that I am, I stuck to it -and it worked, damn it! While most of my friends were planning to go downtown and most likely do the club circuit again - I disented and opted for a cool little place I found a few weeks ago. Two girls that I'm friends with called and were up for it too. So the three of us hung out until almost close and had one of the best times I've had here. I have a feeling I'm going to become a regular at this place, because it has a really comfortable feel to me. Stays busy, but never too crowded and the ratio of girls/guys is favorable for everyone, which is good. Most importantly, I can wear my flip-flops!!

Not uncommon, I returned to the house where I found half of the club the "clan" went came back to have an after-party. So I totally won! I hung out at a cooler venue, drank for half the price and no lines or cover charges AND ended up partying with everyone within footsteps of my bed that I could stumble to at will.

The only downside was that nobody got nekkid in the hot tub. At least as far as I recall...