Wednesday, September 21, 2005

CRAZY WEEK ITS BEEN

Since I can't seem to squeez out an interesting post - thought I might just ramble a bit.....

Made way too late of a night (till mid morning) on Friday, which killed me for the rest of the weekend. I don't know why I make silly decisions like that, knowing the consequences. Had a dinner party on Sunday, which isn't abnormal - and other than that, I spent most of the weekend watching football(Hook 'em Horns!!) and baseball. This week has been extremely busy - hired a new assistant (She starts on Monday) and got a new laptop, which seemed exciting at the time, but when it takes the better part of the day to figure out how to transfer files over and get it running right on the network, its not so fun. Now my big challenge is getting my iPod and iTunes to run on it correctly, which isn't going so well...

Usually by this time in the week, I'm really craving a little happy hour action. I'm not. I think I'm still wrecked from the weekend. Maybe tomorrow night, I don't know. I have to stop abusing myself on the weekends and make myself stick to a 3am curfew.

I really need to get involved in something outside of work - I wish I could go back to firefighting, but they don't exactly have any volunteer or paid-per-call departments around here. Maybe I'll join a soccer team. Or maybe I'll just be lame and hang out at Border's. Nah, I'm too antsy. Gotta do something! Any ideas?