Monday, June 12, 2006

SHORT PAUSE

I realize that I haven't posted in a while - my apologies. I actually had a good post idea last week, but I forgot what it was in my frustration of Blogger.

I probably won't be posting much over the next month or so because A) It's World Cup time and that takes precedence over EVERYTHING. B)It's summer and my activity level has increased about 300%. Hopefully yours has too.

Speaking of the World Cup... Did anyone see the US team get their asses pounded this morning? It was embarrassing. Granted, the Czech team is increadibly good - but they didn't even try!!!! It was like all our players were just standing around doing the bare minimum. The exciting game today was the Japan Vs. Australia game early this morning. It wasn't all that exciting until the last 10 minutes, when Australia came back from a 1-0 deficit and score 3 goals. Pretty amazing!

The Americans play again on Saturday vs. Italy. If they bring the same level that they had today, they'll get slammed again. Hopefully they can find a new level of intensity in the next 5 days.