Monday, February 06, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED......

The lovely Ms. Sam tagged me for "fours", so here you go.....


Four jobs that I've had:
(hmmm. I've done lots of things, so I guess I should just pick the ones I liked)

1. I worked at a high-end men's clothing store in high-school and college.

2. Scuba Instructor at Club Med

3. Boat Captain

4. VP of Business Development for a consulting firm

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Friday Night Lights
2. A Few Good Men
3. Old School
4. The Big Lebowski

Four places that I have lived:

1. Bozeman, Montana
2. St. Lucia, West Indies
3. Provodenciales, Turks and Caicos
4. Key Largo, Florida

But Texas will ALWAYS feel like home!

Four TV shows I watch:

1. HBO on Sunday nights - whatever series is in season
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Rescue Me
4. Four Kings

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Napa Valley
2. New Orleans
3. Ixtapa, Mexico
4. Grand Cayman

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Shrimp wontons from Banana Bay.
2. Veal Marsala
3. Beef chow mein from PF Changs.
4. The Benihana Special

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Foxnews.com
2. MSNBC
3. FoxSports
4.College Humor


Four places I would rather be:

1. Madrid, Spain
2. Any Caribbean beach
3. Greece
4. Texas