Tuesday, January 31, 2006

RECOVERING

I'm finally recovering from both the weekend and all the fake blog sex I had in the last post. Whheeww! Thanks to all of you who posted something!

As for the weekend??? My buddy and I had the brilliant idea of doing the "PB Pub Crawl" on Saturday. For those of you not familiar with this, there are several bars that stretch from the beach area all along Garnet ave in Pacific Beach. The object is to have at least one drink at each. The problem is that nobody actually comes up with this idea until after they're already pretty well lit up. We were no exception. We spent most of the day at a bar over-looking the beach and were there until well after sunset when we embarked on our journey. 3 hours and 10 stops (read: Bars) later, we were literally crawling into a cab. Ug.ly.

I don't think I'll be doing that again for a while.

That's all I got.