Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What's up?

I have to admit, the whole blogger/google interface thing hasn't made it all the easy to be motivated to post. Okay, that's just an excuse. Kind of.

Life is good. I think I'm finally happier here in San Diego than I have been since I moved here. I still miss Texas - and always will, but things are really clicking.

Upcoming things: Repainting each room in the house - started last night. Will take pics when finished. Friends visiting in May. Family fishing trip in June with dad,bros, uncles and gramps. Speaking of Uncles - I'll be one for the first time in June. Phew! I think my mom was beginning to think she'd never get any grandkids. Texas in August? I don't know. Maybe NYC in August instead. That's still a little far out.

At any rate - I can't wait for summer! It's just about full-time beach weather and I'm ready.