Friday, November 18, 2005

YEAH, I'M A TOOL

Its been a while since I've done one of these and Melissa's inspired me to kill some (more) time....

Your Birthdate: May 28

You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame.
You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems.
Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego.
You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance.

Your strength: Your bold approach to life

Your weakness: You don't accept help

Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Pyramid

Your power month: October


What's up with that? I saw hers and thought I should expect a little dose of daily affirmation. Instead, I get in-your-face reality check.

So, I'm not sure what to do here. Admittance? Acceptance? Denial?

I'm going with Deny, Deny, Deny.


ps. can someone explain to me what a "power month" is????