Tuesday, May 03, 2005

YES, I AM A NOTORIOUS SHIT STARTER

I found this website, which is certain to be controversial between genders. It explains the theory of relationships between men and women from the perspective of a couple of guys. I'm suspecting they were jilted by a number of girls and over a couple of beers created this theory which morphed into quite an extensive thesis. This theory is obviously not backed by any scientific evidence or official study, but rather on social observation from their perspective.

As the majority of people who read this blog are of the female persuasion, I would warn that this theory is bound to piss a couple of people off. As a disclaimer, I didn't write it or contribute in any manner and do not agree 100% with it. I will say, however, that as a guy I have observed some principles of this theory to be very socially accurate.

SO HERE IT IS

Let me know what you think!!!!! And refer guys to it and find out what they think (For accurate polling - I suggest only refering guy "friends" because otherwise you'll get the reaction you expect from a boyfriend/husband when asking "Does this dress make me look fat?")