Thursday, March 10, 2005

EVERYTHING THATS WRONG IN THE WORLD

READ THIS ARTICLE ABOUT PEOPLE E-SNOOPING ON THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER

I've always said jealousy is a waisted emotion. I'm not saying I'm immune, just that I try to avoid it as much as possible. Same with anger. If you can't trust the person you have a commited relationship with, why are you with them? Does one's jealousy and eventual anger really go this far? I say its a pretty big sign of low self-respect.

This kind of thing is exactly why I have issues with women when it comes to relationships.

If I'm in a commited relationship, there is nothing to hide. I would be the guy in that article who made a comment to his buddy in an e-mail and his hacking girlfriend was hurt by it. Not because the comment was really a big deal, but because sometimes we hear or read things about ourselves that can be a little demoralizing - thats just a fact of life. The poor guy was all of the sudden having to do some quick stepping and explaining because SHE violated HIS privacy. WTF?

At the end of the day, as the author Sharyn Wolf said, “When you snoop, you will always find something. You snoop to confirm something. It will always be there.”