Wednesday, April 06, 2005

(I CAN'T COME UP WITH A FITTING TITLE, I'M LAME)

I was having breakfast this morning at a little cafe and out of the corner of my
eye, I see this attractive girl sobbing only a couple of stools down the counter from me.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I said sincerely

"I'm fine." Standard female response meaning 'Does it look like I'm fine, asshole?!'

"No,really - what's the matter?"

"Why would I tell my problems to a total stranger?"

"Thats the point, maybe you should - you might feel better."

"No, really. My analyst can't even help me."

"Try me."

"Okay, I'm a nymphomanic and I'm only attracted to Jewish Cowboys."

"Well, what's the problem? You like what you like. Embrace it."

"I guess I never looked at it that way! You're right that helps! My name is
Colleen"

"I'm glad I could help Colleen. My name is Bucky Goldstein."